|1) Voluntary and Open Membership
- Our organization is open to all persons able to use our services and willing to accept the responsibilities of membership, without gender, social, racial, political or religious discrimination.
2) Democratic Member Control
- The organization is controlled by its members, who actively participate in setting policies and making decisions. All members have equal voting rights (one member, one vote).
3) Member Economic Participation
- All members contribute equally to, and democratically control, the capital of the co-op. At least part of that capital is the common property of the co-op. Supporting other activities approved by the co-op.
4) Autonomy and Independence
- All members ensure democratic control and maintain co-operative autonomy.
5) Education, Training and Information
- Our organization provide education and training to all members, elected representative, managers and employees so they can contribute effectively to the development of their co-operatives.
6) Co-operation among Co-operatives
Co-operatives serve their members most effectively and strengthen the co-operative movement by working together through local, national, regional and international structures.
7) Concern for Community
Co-operatives work for the sustainable development of their communities through policies approved by their members.